The Bangafi Agro Forestry Ltd (BAFL) is a legal entity owned and managed by the; Board of Directors (BOD) which constitutes six members. The BOD provides Strategic leadership and governance to BAFL management and responsible for planning for strategic direction and growth, financial management and resource mobilization.
- Mr. Kaita James is a Business Consultant in Building and Construction (Chairman)
- Mr. Vincent Kasozi is a Business Entrepreneur in Land acquisition, Land administration, Land use and Land management services.(Corporate Secretary).
- Mrs. Prossy Kasozi is a Financial Management Consultant (Treasurer).
- Mr Katumba Emmanuel is a Business Director in Wholesale in general merchandise (member)
- Mr.Kiwanuka Mulindwa Timothy Business Manager with 7 years experience in Agro forestry and Agronomy (member)
- Mrs Naiga Kate Professional Teacher and educationist for over 10 years experience (member)
The BOD provides oversight to the managerial and technical teams of BAFL which includes Executive Director, Financial manager, Agro Forestry project manager, Marketing & communications officer, technical Productions officer, Client relations & Quality assurance officer, site managers and site workers.